Introduction to the installation method of pressure transmitter!
From: Issued date 2020.02.24 Back
1. The pressure transmitter should be installed perpendicular to the horizontal plane.
2. The measuring point of the pressure transmitter and the pressure transmitter are installed at the same horizontal position, otherwise the correction of the additional height error is considered.
3. To ensure tightness, there should be no leakage, especially flammable and explosive gas media and toxic and harmful media.
4. The distance between the installation location of the pressure transmitter and the measuring point should be as short as possible, so as to avoid the delay of the indication. When using the pressure transmitter in the following cases, additional devices should be added, but no additional error should be caused, or correction should be considered.
5. In order to ensure that the pressure transmitter is not affected by the medium being tested or the viscosity is too large, the effect of crystallization, an isolation device should be installed.
6. In order to ensure that the pressure transmitter is not affected by the rapid change of the medium of the infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer or the pulsating pressure, a buffer is installed. Especially when the pressure increases sharply and the pressure drops sharply, it is easy to cause the pressure and pressure transmitter to be damaged and scrapped, or even the spring tube to crack and leak.
7. In order to ensure that the pressure transmitter is not affected by vibration, the pressure and pressure transmitter should be equipped with a vibration reduction device and a fixed device.
9. In order to ensure that the pressure transmitter is not affected by the high temperature of the measured medium, a liquid-filled elbow device should be installed.
9. For newly purchased pressure detection pressure transmitters, be sure to perform measurement verification before installation and use to prevent vibration, damage or other factors from destroying the accuracy of the pressure pressure transmitter during transportation.