Leading Domestic pressure sensor manufacturers Wotian sensor from Nanjing
From: Issued date 2020.02.25 Back
With the advancement of technology and the development of the times, China's sensor manufacturers have increased and developed rapidly. Nanjing Wotian, as a domestic heavyweight pressure sensor manufacturer, has the core technology of diffused silicon pressure sensors and glass micro-melt pressure sensors. Make pressure sensors better and provide customers with cost-effective sensors.
Pressure sensors can be divided into piezoresistive pressure sensors, ceramic pressure sensors, diffused silicon pressure sensors, sapphire pressure sensors, and piezoelectric pressure sensors according to their working principles. Different working principles correspond to different types of sensors. Nanjing Wotian has specialized in manufacturing diffused silicon pressure sensors for 15 years. It now has more than 260 employees and has an annual output of more than 1.5 million diffused silicon pressure sensors. The products are exported to more than 70 countries and regions. The company has factories in Nanjing and Anshan, with its headquarters in the scenic Nanjing Jiulonghu International Headquarters Base, and its foreign trade team in Shenyang, the center of the Northeast Heavy Industry Base. "Nanjing Wotian Technology" has become one of the few professional manufacturers of IoT pressure sensors in China.
With the continuous growth of the sensor market and the country's key support, the domestic sensor industry has been formed mainly in the Yangtze River Delta region, and gradually formed the main areas of Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Shenyang and Xi'an Space layout. In addition, with the rise of the Internet of Things, the sensor industry has developed rapidly in other regions, such as Shaanxi, Sichuan, and Shandong.
1. Yangtze River Delta region: Shanghai, Wuxi and Nanjing are the centers. Gradually formed a more complete sensor production system and industry supporting including thermal, magnetic, image, weighing, photoelectric, temperature, gas pressure and so on.
2. The Pearl River Delta region: mainly Shenzhen's central city. The sensor industry system mainly composed of thermal, magnetic, ultrasonic and weighing is composed of foreign-funded enterprises in nearby small and medium cities.
3. Northeast China: Shenyang, Changchun and Harbin. It mainly produces MEMS force sensors, gas sensors, and humidity sensors.
4. Beijing-Tianjin area: mainly colleges and universities. Engaged in the research and development of new sensors, filling domestic gaps in some areas.
5. Central area: mainly Zhengzhou, Wuhan and Taiyuan. The industry-university-research model is closely integrated and has a good development trend in the industries of PTC / NTC thermistors, inductive digital level sensors and gas sensors.